||Maternal, Neonatal and Child Survival (MNCS) Interventions
|Started on (Date)
|Phased out (Date)
|Goal and Objectives
||“To reduce maternal-neonatal and under-five child mortality”
- Household visit,
- Pregnant Mother visit,
- Local Level Planning and Coordination (LLP,
- Micro plan development for MNCSWC, Union &Upazilla level,
- Basic training on ENC & PNC Package for MNCSP,
- 1 day orientation for Opinion leaders,
- Basic ANC training for paramedics/staffs,
- Monthly Co-ordination meeting with CS, DDCC, UDCC,
|Result of intervention
- Children protected by valid immunization
- Care givers practiced a set of essential child care behaviors
- Under-five children with pneumonia, malaria and neonatal sepsis will receive appropriate treatment
- Children protected from micronutrient deficiency by vitamin A supplements, deworming tablet and iodized salt.
- Having knowledge and skilled MNCS staffs & Promoters,
- Active CCMG& MNCSWC.
- Close coordination among GoB, NGOs and other stakeholders.
- Improved status of Local Govt. involvement and coordination.
- Government initiatives for functioning community Clinics.
Impressive photographs (Project Image):